I initially thought that because my PC was getting warm or even a little hot I took it to the PC store and had them clean it but the problem of sluggishness still remains.

On 8/13/2013 2:23 AM, Mike B. wrote:
Hi Leonard,

Are you sure that your computer might not have something else happening,
like getting hot?
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

----- Original Message -----
From: leonard morris
To: jaws
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 11:17 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] my clean pc

I mentioned a while back that my PC was very sluggish after it was on
for about two hours. I heard TV advertisements about a diagnostic tool
to fix PC issues call my clean pc.

www.mycleanpc.com

I downloaded and ran the tool and according to the diagnostic tool my PC
had something like 5000 issues. The diagnostic tool is free but if you
want to fix the problems it found it cost $19.95 for a one year
subscription. Has anybody tried this tool and if you did were you happy
with the tools performance?