Hi, all, I had some folders in my Inbox that I wanted to delete.
Well, at the time I was doing it my stupid computer came up with a java
update and a Norton security report. Well, it messed up how it was reading
so I deleted two of the wrong folders which are now in the deleted folder. I
tried to move them back into the inbox using control shift v, and alt e then
v to move and neither works. I am using outlook 2003 with jaws 13. Any
ideas? Thanks in advance.  Judy & Tallie