I tried to reinstall them with jaws 15 running. At that point I am offered 3
choices modify, repair or remove. I suspect that if I remove they will be
taken away from 14 so I chose modify. When 15 is restarted there is still no
reference to vocalizer only the 3 previous Eloquence, real speak and sappy5
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****