go to the jaws help menu, go up to web resources, then go down to vocalizer
voices, hit enter on that, and it will take you to the web page where you can
select and down load the voices of your choice

Kliphton
iMessage kliph...@icloud.com - E-Mail kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72
(Personal blob-Read at your own risk) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com
~text only~ 914-820-2298