Interesting. Learn something new every day.'

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Denny Huff
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2010, Forwarding question on new command

On a list such as this one, a control r replies to the entire list.
Insert shift r only replies back to the sender of the message.

Have questions about that IPhone, IPad or IPod Touch?
Join the IDevices list serve and get answers to your questions and find
out
tips and tricks about using those devices.
To join send an email message to:
idevices-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com