mike, what antivirus program do you use? It looks like MSE is no longer a good one.

From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 10:30 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how can i stop jaws from saying blocked quotes.

Hi Jim,

Open your Settings Center default all applications, arrow down to, Web /
HTML / PDFs, right arrow to open, arrow down to, Reading, right arrow  to
open, arrow down to, Indicate Block Quotations, press spacebar to uncheck,
press enter to save your change & close the Settings Center.
HTH

Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!

----- Original Message ----- From: jim rawls