From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 11 and internet explorer 10

does anyone know if the two don’t work well together?
I am having troubles working the forms submit button, and a lot of the content
of the form is not announced, like jaws will announce check box not checked, so
I have no idea what it is. radio buttons are the same way.   I also cannot
check it pressing spacebar.  other forms jaws cannot announce any of the form
content jaws just announces edit...
email is golden !
Kevinlee