From: "Kevin Lee" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:27 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 11 and internet explorer 10

does anyone know if the two don’t work well together?
I am having troubles working the forms submit button, and a lot of the
content of the form is not announced, like jaws will announce check box not
checked, so I have no idea what it is. radio buttons are the same way.   I
also cannot check it pressing spacebar.  other forms jaws cannot announce
any of the form content jaws just announces edit...
email is golden !
Kevinlee