From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Allen Childs
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 3:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE 11 being weird with JAWS

    I see.  I am having trouble with, streaming using Windows Media Player, and
a site called Blind Cafe.  When I start listening to a TV show, then IE
11 goes to blank tab.

Allen Childs

“Once I pulled a job, I was so stupid. I picked a guy's pocket on an airplane
and made a run for it.” – Rodney Dangerfield -----Original Message-----