Hi All,

I have been using
Auslogics Boost Speed 5 for a couple of years now & found it very accessible
but, I recently installed the newer

Auslogics Boost Speed 6 & I'm having a very hard time accessing/ nabigating
the program.  I really like the way it works, if you can get it to work,
that is.  I've tried with Jaws 13, 14, & 15 but, accessibility is the same
with all 3 versions, difficult at best.  Also, this is on an XP Pro machine.
Is anyone on the list running this

Auslogics Boost Speed 6 program, that can offer some navigation tips?  Any &
all help will be graciously & greatly accepted / appreciated.  Thank you all
very, very much.

Take care.
Mike
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.