I guess you were referring to my previous message, perhaps. I find your lack of quoting somewhat confusing. Anyway, on the upgrade, it will install like a normal program, but it is big. It takes a long time to download, and once your system restarts, it takes a long long time before it is done. Using narrator may give you a clue that something is still happening.