Not sure of an actual date, but definitely by now I would think. If I
were you, I'd simply phone FS today to sort the issue out

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Deb Caldbeck
Sent: Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 15

Sorry I know Eric Dimmery answered this question before, but
obviously, I'm not astute at using the archive function.  Anyway, by
what date did Eric say one should have received their JAWS 15 CD?  I
had thought I had sent in money for an upgrade, but my JAWS 14 says
there are none left.  Am trying to find out if I still have an
upgrade.  If I can't find out will have to look through my canceled
checks.

Acupuncture is a jab well done.

Deb and Banff