From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Deb Caldbeck
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Pro version of JAWS and Windows 8

Okay.  Before April, 2014 I will need to upgrade to Windows 8.1.  I am using
JAWS 14 and XP SP3 pro now. I have not installed JAWS 15 as of yet, although
I am authorized for JAWS 15 and 16.  My system is a 32 bit.  Can I go ahead
and install JAWS 15, and then if necessary download the 64 bit version when
I get my new computer?  I will have to get a new computer, as my power
supply has just been replaced, and I don't want to put Windows 8.1 on this
five-year-old computer.

"The man who reads nothing at all is better  educated than the man who reads
nothing but newspapers."
  Thomas Jefferson
Deb and Banff