OH, I see.  I was on there about 3 weeks ago but of course I didn't look for
adobe so didn't noticed it was gone.  Thanks for that.  Walter.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: 04 December 2013 17:51
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] For Sugar, adobe

Walter,

For the past four months or so, Ninite dropped Adobe's support.  As an
alternative, I'd recommend
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

If you look at their site at the first table, there are .exe and .msi
downloads for both Adobe Flash for IE and Adobe Flash plug-ins for other
browsers.  They don't appear to have the checkbox that attempts to load the
google toolbar or Goole chrome browsers either.

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

Steve
Lansing, MI