Ryan- Looks like you have to get licensed as a distributor first. Without
this, the file did not seem to save anywhere.

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Ryan West
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash problem

Hello,

I was able to get adobe flash to load by going to the adobe.com  site at the

following link
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

Then I went to the download page for adobe flash 11.9 and when it asked me
to run or save I told it to save it to my computer.  I then closed any
internet explorer window then went to where I had saved it and ran the
program the license agreement button, the install button, and  the done
button were all accessible by tabbing to them.  I hope this helps!

Sincerely, Ryan West