you can find both direct download links here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-wi
ndows.html

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jorge Rivas
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2013 1:26 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash problem

 Hello Steve,
I myself am having the same problem as everybody else.
I do not understand what you ment by going down the table to select the
files to update.
I been in the Adobe website many times and is the same goose chase and the
installation doesn't come down.
I tried the Alt N command and nothing.
It must be luck of the Irish to get Adobe to come down...
So, I really would like to know your trick of using the table to install
Adobe.
I saw a member had success with it.
Thanks,
                                Jorge