From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Sharon Gosling
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Collapsed messages in WLM

In Jaws 14 and WLM 2011 I was able to label the graphics for collapsed and
expanded and then have it read labeled graphics.  In Jaws 15 I cannot label the
graphics because I can't get the cursor to go to them like I did in 14.
But if you turn Read all graphics on in the quick settings (Insert V) then it
will give you the numbered graphics.  I am getting used to figuring out which
number is which.  The graphics are as follows in WLM 11.
249 Collapsed
304 Expanded
294 Read
656 Unread

The 249 comes first when there are several graphics so you can use right arrow
to expand the list and left arrow to collapse the list again.
It might take a little getting used to but I really like having all my threads
kept together.

If anyone knows how to get to the graphics in WLM with Jaws 15 to label them I
would love to know.  I tried all the ways I could think of but couldn't get the
cursor on the actual graphic I needed to label. I used the directions from the
Windows Live Mail  2011 Guide but it did not work in Jaws 15. Then I tried
everything else I could think of but had no luck.

Sherrie Gosling