When you use the Insert V to go to the Quick settings you land in a search box. Type Gr for instance and then arrow down. The first choice says something like tagged, all, or none. Pressing spacebar on this rotates through those three choices. Tagged is the default I think. So just press spacebar to all. Then tab three times to OK and press enter.
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: Richard Hamel
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 9:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Collapsed messages in WLM

Hi Sharon,
I hit the insert plusV but could not find the option to turn/off "read all
graphics".
It was difficult negotiating all of the options with the tab and or arrow
keys.

Rich

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Gosling
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

In Jaws 14 and WLM 2011 I was able to label the graphics for collapsed and
expanded and then have it read labeled graphics.  In Jaws 15 I cannot label
the graphics because I can't get the cursor to go to them like I did in 14.
But if you turn Read all graphics on in the quick settings (Insert V) then
it will give you the numbered graphics.  I am getting used to figuring out
which number is which.  The graphics are as follows in WLM 11.
249 Collapsed
304 Expanded
294 Read
656 Unread

The 249 comes first when there are several graphics so you can use right
arrow to expand the list and left arrow to collapse the list again.
It might take a little getting used to but I really like having all my
threads kept together.

If anyone knows how to get to the graphics in WLM with Jaws 15 to label them
I would love to know.  I tried all the ways I could think of but couldn't
get the cursor on the actual graphic I needed to label. I used the
directions from the Windows Live Mail  2011 Guide but it did not work in
Jaws 15. Then I tried everything else I could think of but had no luck.

Sherrie Gosling

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein