From: jim rawls
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] in setting up adobe reader,what things should I do
to make it work best with Jaws 15?

I have 11. But I have another question. I have a pdf file here, and when I
open it
to read it, jaws says nothing at all. I don't get the message about empty
document
or image file or anything. Jaws says nothing. I know the pdf file is a good
one,
because I sent it to my sighted wife and it reads on her computer just fine.
So
what does that mean? Before I had adobe on this computer I had Q reed on
here, and
it wouldn't read it either. Jim