Hi, all, I went to the file menu, to options and went through the various
options about auto fill in of the address and everything was checked. But
then I tried the suggestion someone made of starting to type in the first
couple letters and hit Control K, and that worked, it brought the address
right up. Mine is not to question why, I'm just glad it now works. There is
only so much one can do at work with security issues and such. Thanks to all
for your help.  Judy & Tallie