From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2013 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with some radio stations in Radio, Sure?

Hi,
No problems with it here. It uses its own player, so WMP12 doesn't have
a role in it. What you do is find the list of radio stations and just
scroll down through it till you come to the station you want to play.
(You can also use page/Down and /Up as well as Up/DownArrow keys, to
find it.) Both BBC - there are several BB C stations - and CNN (both
Radio and TV) are coming in fine here, on a Windows7 64-bit Toshiba
laptop, JAWS any working version. Now RADIOSure isn't the most
accessible player out there, but it's simple to use and effective. As
for why some stations don't come in, it may be because their URL's
haven't been updated in the RadioSure database recently enough.