From: Andrew James Bontrager
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 11:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Switching From XP To Windows7

He'll need to have Jaws version 15 to get full functionality with Windows 7.
I have learned this to my cost.
True, there is NVDA, but in my experience Jaws is superior in reviewing the
total contents of the screen (Jaws cursor) and also in the ability to change
keystrokes.
Sorry, I don't know the answer to the Jaws version question.