From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Sugar
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 8:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] automatic windows update and jaws

Judy dear heart, can't you program your updates to go on at a certain
time?
On my pc all and any updates will happen around 3a.m. when I am not
on,but
then I do leave my computers on.
sugar

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of
things not
seen.
~ Hebrews 11:1
`Be Blessed, Sugar