yes, that's what happens to me "now", but that's not what it did before the page upgrade. in the previous athletics page, when either mens or womens sports was hit, a list of their sports came up, so maybe what are now links, were combo boxes. I'll check with the sports information director and find out

-----Original Message----- From: David Whitehead
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 7:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] some links won't open in new format

hello;

using jaws 15, IE11,
when I do enter on a specific link,
it does go into forms mode, however, if I navigate down the page after
pressing enter on,
link men's sports,
I see,

Recent Results
Upcoming Events
list end
Composite Calendar
Friday, January 10
6p.m.
Women's Basketball vs
Berry College (Ga.)
Memphis, TN
Stats
Video
Audio
8p.m.
Men's Basketball vs
Berry College (Ga.)
Memphis, TN
Stats
Video
Audio
Saturday, January 11
1p.m.
Men's Swimming at
Birmingham-Southern College
Birmingham, AL
Stats
Video
Audio
1p.m.
Women's Swimming at
Birmingham-Southern College
Birmingham, AL
Stats
Video
Audio
Sunday, January 12
1p.m.
Women's Basketball vs
Oglethorpe University
Memphis, TN
Stats
Video
Audio
3p.m.
Men's Basketball vs
Oglethorpe University
Memphis, TN
Stats
Video
Audio
list of 2 items
Lynx Athletes
Fan Poll
conversely;
if I enter on Women's sports link, I see,
similar schedule.