hi Pinky,

in outlook delivery report is just to insure that your mail has been delivered
to the person i have activate read receipt  and delivery report the other
person will get to whom you are sending mails not to you.

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 06:40:58 +0530  wrote

>Hi group,

In Outlook 2010 when sending an email there are two request you can check.

1.    Request delivery receipt

2.    Request read receipt

I know what request read receipt is but I sent myself an email and check

request delivery receipt and when I opened the email I sent myself nothing

was there. So what is request delivery receipt supposed to do?

Ed