Interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] no need for third party anti-virus on windows 8.1

Well, the reviews I've read as well as comparison tests aren't that great
for Viper.  It only caught 74 percent of test viruses, compared to Norton
and Kasperski which were at 89 percent, and AVG Free which was at 87
percent.

Several people have had difficulty getting the installation to work on
infected systems.
See http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2410465,00.asp for a review of
Viper 2013.

Steve