Have you tried getting current ITunes from:

http://ninite.com/accessible

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Graham Smith
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and latest I tunes

Well I am having no luck with this whatsoever.

I got an error on completion of the installation, had to try again but
it sill does not install, missing dll file, re download program to fix
this.  I have done all that and still nothing.

I restored my computer and now the old version is not working
correctly,  I am at a bit of a loss.

Anyone else having issues or have any answers?

Regards

Graham