Tamara,
When you sink your PC to your iPhone everything will sink.
                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tamera
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2013

I have recently  bought a Windows 8, using Jaws 15, and it came w/MS
home/office 2013.. but this no longer includes calendar and outlook email.

I find a $99 fee to have these per year, subscription rate?  It appears.

So, wondering since I use I cloud and my iPhone if I have to go to this for
synching, or will using WLM and haven't even looked at a standard calendar
on the PC, how this will do w/I devices?

I notice a MS exchange when putting in  Email clients with the live.com,
Hotmail, etc.

But would appreciate thoughts  and experiences using this before I purchase
or decide how to proceed.

My calendar is a must as well and email on all devices.

Tamera