From: "Liuda" <balciu...@gmail.com>
To: "Jaws Users " <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 2:02 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling a Program

I keep notes from messages of importance to the group. I need to uninstall a
program. I am using Win.7 and JAWS 12. For some reason, neither of these two
options works:

*Uninstalling a program

Once you are on the program you wish to uninstall, just press enter and
follow the instructions.

To do so, you must be on control panel, programs.

When I try this I get to the prompt which stops me from doing anything to
this program, least of all, uninstall it.

*Press application on the program you want to remove, then choose something
like uninstall / change.

In the Application menu of my system, there is no word close to change or
uninstall anywhere.

   Can someone offer another idea which will hopefully work???

Thank you very much.