From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 6:14 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Uninstalling a Program

That sounds like the User Account Control,
that is a built-in security feature of Windows Vista and 7.
If you tab to allow, or yes, and press the spacebar, the process should
continue, but Jaws may not be focused on it any more.
Have you tried alt tabbing to see if another window is open?
HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!