I have used the Belarc Advisor for years.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:16 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [JAWS-Users] programs for retrieving product keys

I was reviewing some of the offerings on the server this afternoon and I
figured somebody out there might just be interested in what I found.  I
have known for sometime already that Aida 32 or however it is spelled
does not work on 64 bit systems, so it's probably going to be coming
down. I discovered that Magical Jelly Bean works accurately on all
flavors of windows 7 and of course XP as well.

I retrieved some product keys and compared them to what I already had on
file and the results were exactly correct. I'm kind of in the process of
building myself a for the lack of a better term portable tool kit. IE a
flash drive with most of what I consider important for working on
somebody else's system which land on my desk from time to time.

So far asterisk logger, magical jelly bean and some windows updates have
made the cut so to speak. Along with driver magician and things like
windows
7 service pack 1 for both 32 and 64 bit systems. Don't try this without
at least a 16 GB flash drive.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the
ones that mind don't matter.