I had to buy one the other day, holy moley wires and wires to boggle the mind..

So thanks to flyboy he set it up for me, looking good well according to him.
These sure have changed in their appearance from my last purchase of a monitor,
I like this look, very trimline and much like a flat screen tv.

So what in the world is a DVI plug for?

It's not hooked up, but I got it just in case, but have no idea what that would
be for?

Also, I was advised by someone I consider to be very knowledgable that I didn't
have to install the disk, but it's there if I ever should, haha

I guess it's picture perfect, cause flyboy said, he could see the screen before
I even put it on desktop, so guess all is well for now.

Trish