From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 7:44 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I phone not in my computer

I wanted to move some files from my old I phone to the new. The Verizon support
told me to go under my computer and in the I phone first move the
file(s) to a place on my hd. Then plug in the new phone and relocate them.
Neither of my phones show up under my computer. What do I need to do for
windows 7 to see these phones? I am using the latest jaws 15on a  win 7 32 bit
machine.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: