The CTRL-SHIFT-Q command worked.

Very Much Appreciated,

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 9:06 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems sending meeting requests in Outlook 2010

Hi Chris,

Give this a try and see if it makes any difference.

1.  From your Inbox, or maybe even from your calendar view use the Control+q
command to open a new calendar invite.
2.  Enter the necessary info in each of the fields as you are most likely
used to doing.
3.  Use the Alt+S command to send the invite.

Be aware that as the creator of the invite, you will not get a copy in your
Inbox, nor will you be able to accept or deny it.  As you stated, the invite
should be in your sent folder.

Maybe you have some type of filter or other view setting set that is
impacting your ability to see the invite.

I believe that there is a setting that will delete an invite once you accept
or deny it.  Maybe there is some other setting that is impacting your
invites.

HTH,
Annette