Actually Mike  and Randy, I just tried it again using OCR and couldn't get past
the first informational screen.  I think when I used it before it was when a
threat was detected without me initiating the scan.  I thought I had done it in
the main interface but apparently not or at least now it doesn't seem to work
except for giving the information that the system is being protected.  Sorry
about that, I sure thought I had used OCR in that application before but so
much for my memory!

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@hotmail.com