is the best" is based on the person who uses it.One more question can I
install or reinstall Windows on a computer with the help of a screen
reader?

On 7/19/2014 3:55 AM, David Ferrin wrote:
Agreed.

David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the
ones
that mind don't matter.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Boyd
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 3:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Which OS is the best Windows7 or 8?

It seems to me, that those of us who have been using Windows computers
for
some time, find that Windows 7 is more user friendly, while a first time
computer user who buys a Windows 8 or 8.1 PC becomes familiar with the
interface of that operating system and the in's and out's of how to
use it.
Although I began using Windows at version 3.1, and probably have used
most
versions since then, I purchased a new computer with Windows 8.1 on it
and
installed Windows 8 on my old Windows 7 PC, then upgraded it to 8.1. I
have
become quite adept at using 8.1, and I like a lot of it. I will say
however,
that if it weren't for the ability to boot to the desktop and the use
of a
third party start menu program, I would not like it as well. Also I
have now
reverted back to windows 7 on my old PC because it seems to run better
with
that installed on it. So, what I am saying is, I think it all has to
do with
what one gets used to.

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net