No idea. Angela says what you have is superior to the new release. I've noted that the spell checker is a bit weaker in 31.0. that said, I am using the check spelling as you go method and review my email with the control-arrow combo which reads a word at a time. Checking spelling in this way gives me context that I don't get in the spell checker.