Hi all,
   I have Win 7 and 15.0.
I was playing with Windows Media Center, looking how to utilize the internet TV
and other features.
I was clicking on all types of options to see what would happen.
Now, when I boot up the PC, Media Center starts upand I can’t close out of it.
Could someone tell me what this program does and steps to use it?
Or, how to  un-use it.

I was clicking on options like, set up speakers, monitor,settings etc. I have
no idea how these adjustments may effect my computer now.
Sometimes, I think I should listen to my wife who tells me not to experiment
with things I don’t know about, but, I seem to learn better that way.

Thanks so much.

Rich