On 8/23/14, Tom <tclar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just went to the freedom scientific homepage, and has it changed, because
> I can't find my way to the archived jaws downloads. I need to repair the
> jaws 12 version I have on my laptop, so says jaws, because they say that the
> version I have now, won't operate on mozilla firefox.

hi Tom,
the freedomscientific homepage changed back in june. now their is more
ARIA in it, which takes some getting used to. also, their are more
menus on the site, like products and survices, training and support,
etc. you press space to activate these menus, use yor arrow keys to
select, and enter to conferm your selection. most of the links open in
new tabs, and the download submenu option has in adition to download
links for jaws and majic, also has such links for open book, drivers
for the majic large print keyboard and deskset video magnifires, and
win.
Daniel