thanks

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Boyd
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 1:11 AM
To: jul
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] navigating jaws homepage

In the search box on the home page, type "JAWS Old Versions".

Mike
blindb...@comcast.net

-----Original Message----- From: Tom
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 10:39 AM
To: jul
Subject: [JAWS-Users] navigating jaws homepage

I just went to the freedom scientific homepage, and has it changed, because
I can’t find my way to the archived jaws downloads. I need to repair the
jaws 12 version I have on my laptop, so says jaws, because they say that the
version I have now, won’t operate on mozilla firefox.