From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mario Brusco
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 15 can't read PDF

hi all, I have a laptop with JAWS 15 and Adobe Reader XI. whenever I enter
on a PDF, Reader processes the PDF with tabbed order. how do I permanently
change it to inferred order so I don't have to change the accessibility
every time?

and also, after changing to inferred order, JAWS keeps saying blank when I
up/down arrow, press tab/shift tab, etc.