From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 8:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Donggle

Hello All,

  I purchased my SMA's the other day for 16 & 17 and tried to purchase a
Donggle. However, when I inquired about the Donggle I was told that I had to
fill-out a form and get approved for the purchase. What is this form the
sales person speaks of?.  He said that he would send it to me in an e-mail,
but I never received it. I wanted to inquire here about what it is before I
start trying to follow up on it. Any help with this will be greatly
appreciated.