Info, what I am having is:
If you are having older version of JF pro, means, that still you will have
version pro, if you accept or go to the standart, which is working on all
windows pro from version 16.

 Kind Regards / Mit
 freundlichen Grüßen /
 Üdvözlettel / S
 pozdravem:

 Marek DURILA                                                  (Embedded
 Nordic HC coordinator                                       image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic15600.gif)

      Delivery Center      616 00, Brno
      Central Europe       Technicka 21
         Brno SITE         Czech Republic

 (Embedded image moved to
    file: pic41249.gif)    Phone: 420-53341-7092
                           Mobile:
                           E-mail: marek_dur...@cz.ibm.com

    IBM Global Services
   Delivery Center Czech