To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 16 beta problem in outlook express

Hi Fanus,
I experienced a similar problem after updating Jaws this morning.
The problem here was Jaws not reading any of the fields for a new message.
All I needed to do was to unload Jaws, and then re-start it.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fanus" <buys.fa...@gmail.com>