To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws 16 beta problem in outlook express

Hi Fanus,
I do not use Avast, so I can't really comment on that part of your question,
only to say that if you disable it to install Jaws, make sure that you
disable your Internet connection first, and re-enable it before
re-connecting to the Internet after installation.
I would think that you would get a security window from Avast to allow the
installation, if that is what's blocking it.
Have you tried re-booting the computer?

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fanus" <buys.fa...@gmail.com>