From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 12:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Command for Finding Out Outline Indentation

Hello All,

I am using Windows7, Word2010 and JAWS14 and JAWS15.  The information in my
Word document is arranged in an outline.  I know that I can use the Insert+F
command to learn a lot of formatting information including the indentation
info for my cursor location.  This is more info than I need and I would like
to know if there is an easy way in which to find out only the indentation
measurement.

Thanks,

Annette