From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Liuda Balcius
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 5:55 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Website Unwanted Tables

Using Win. 7, IE11 and JAWS 16.

This happens when at a website and I need to copy and paste information.
When I paste it into a Word docx, there is a table format instead of just
being a list like in the past.  When I select anything in that table to
delete it, it will not just delete one line or something, but the entire
table is deleted and all information in that table.

I want to stop everything from appearing like tables since I cannot work
with this type of information in this format.  In the past, my programs were
never configured to let this happen, but after a hard-drive replacement,
many settings are wrong.

Where can I go and how can I change this setting?

Thank you.