Jerald, Mike Boyd and I are trying to help you, and your not understanding what
we’re saying, so in that case, I’m going to politely say, I might as well take
a break from the list, if you don’t want my help! now People like Mike B, want
my help, and they’re willing to ask questions, and I’m their to help you guys,
and possibly make friends! Mike Boyd and I, are buddy buddies! I’m going to
have my second cup of coffee, because it’s 7 o’clock in the morning!! send me
an email to my private email address, and I’ll give you my phone number and
demonstrate to you how to run malwarebytes what’s your email address.