To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Deleting the entire Delete Folder at once

Linda, you do know that you can set your email prefs to delete everything in
the delete folder each time you close close your mail client, right?  I
can't remember which client you use, but I could do that in every mail
client I've ever used, so you might want to prowl around in your options
menu there and do that. This way, stuff doesn't build up over time and take
up space that could be better used (grin).

Shoshana