From there, you can copy and paste in the usual way; no need to repeat the
paste options steps above.

This text-only feature can solve a myriad of JAWS navigation problems, so if you are having problems navigating a given bit of material, perform the above steps and paste the results into a separate Word document, or if you do not need to retain the original version, do a cut and paste into that original document.

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Mario Brusco
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 7:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] using wordpad

sometimes I use Wordpad to temporarily copy text from the clipboard, but
when I paste the text into Wordpad, I either get some gibberish or html tags
mixed in with the actual text I copied from a website, for example. is there
a way to not get html tags mixed in with the text, and what settings do I
need to change?